Monday, May 14, 2012
Slice of life
Last night, I was emptying our camera to make sure we have plenty of room to take some videos of Owen's upcoming play. I fell in love with this little show. It shows so many truths of our daily lives: 1) Molly has the cutest little voice and is experimenting with all sorts of new words. 2) We've almost given up on making her sit down on the kitchen chairs (she tirelessly gets on them). We're focusing, instead, on teaching her to safely get down and showing her that the table top is off-limits:-) 3) She holds a pencil correctly! 4) The boys love playing Legos...this game involves a shield generator, Ewoks and a big battle. 5) Owen still hums when he plays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Last time I saw Molly she couldn't even walk and now she can hold a pencil correctly and talk!!!! Thank goodness I will see her in a month.
Post a Comment